Italian barrel-aged Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, blended and infused with the tangy flavour notes of real Cranberry juice to create a rich, fruity Balsamic Cream vinegar with a dark ruby-red Colour.
- Ideal for sauces, salad dressings and fruit salads – mix with Lemon olive oil over a grilled chicken salad
- Makes a rich gravy when stirred in with meat juices. Marinate white fish, pork & chicken. Excellent to baste meats with
- A great dipper with cheeses e.g. Manchego
- Try baking a camembert and drizzle it with this vinegar to enhance the flavours.
- Add a good splash to a vodka & Tonic!!
100ml £6.25 (customers can bring bottles back to the shop and refill for £3.25)
200ml £10.99 (customers can bring bottles back to the shop and refill for £5.99)
Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar
· We guarantee that all products leaving the Olive Tree will be in excellent condition when passed to our courier for shipment. We will not be liable for any damaged stock/products that arrive at the customers address. If you receive any damaged goods then please contact us immediately.
· Products will arrive dated with a “Use By” date and must be adhered to accordingly. Products that require refrigeration will arrive under temperature-controlled conditions. It is the customers responsibility to manage both the temperature and date of the product from the point of delivery. As part of our due diligence, all perishable goods will leave the shop at the correct storage temperature and with sufficient shelf life.
· The majority of our stock is perishable and cannot be returned unless specifically directed to do so by the Olive Tree Delicatessen. For non-perishable products which are required to be returned, they will be returned at the customer’s expense and, provided they are returned in good condition within 10 working days of original receipt, a credit will be issued for the price paid.
· As the stock is from the shop, from time to time we may have sold out of the selected product before the online order reaches us, in which case we reserve the right to substitute the product with either something equal or superior. Similarly, if we believe the quality of product is not good enough, we will not send. If this occurs we will contact you to inform of the situation and arrange a substitute or refund.
· If the customer has requested delivery with “Additional Instructions”, it is imperative for the quality and temperature management of the product that it is not placed in direct sunlight or in a place where the packaging may become damaged.
· If you are unhappy at all with either with your product(s) or experience please contact the Store Manager within 24 hours on 01352 744949 of delivery.